Neopay is the market leader in providing compliance solutions to e-money issuers and payment institutions in the European Union and the United States.
Founded in 2008, Neopay quickly became the market-leading regulatory specialist in the e-money and payments markets. Clients and other respected industry members soon began recommending us due to the quality of our work, our regulatory expertise and our approach. Our 100% success rate in gaining successful authorisations for clients, along with our track record for succeeding with the ‘problem cases’ where other specialists had failed, reinforced this reputation within the market.
- Neopay has guided more e-money and payment institutions to successful authorisation than any other industry specialist.
- We have a 100% success rate in gaining authorisation for our clients.
- Clients and industry experts rank Neopay as the best specialist consultancy in the market in terms of quality of service and depth of expertise.
We operate at the centre of the e-money and payments markets in Europe, influencing regulation for the benefit of members and consumers. Craig James, our CEO, is Chairman of the PrePaid International Forum, and we regularly speak at industry events as well as providing workshops for industry members and those considering entering the market.
We also assist various government departments, including HM Treasury and the Home Office, providing specialist knowledge and opinion on issues relating to the payments and e-money industries.
We navigate firms through their regulatory obligations, developing their compliance controls, assisting them in becoming authorised and maintaining solid compliance frameworks throughout the European Union and the United States.
Sharing our knowledge and expertise, we help clients develop comfortable solutions and best practice for their businesses. We understand the needs of businesses and, more importantly, business leaders, and draw on the principles of regulation to deliver workable, compliant solutions rather than forcing businesses into restrictive ‘one size fits all’ models and frameworks.
Ensuring that the client always remains in control, we deliver an understanding of what the regulations mean for businesses, what options they have available and how we will deliver them.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Regulatory framework & controls development
- E-money & payment institution authorisations and registrations throughout the European Union
- Money Services Business (MSB) licencing throughout the United States
- Assistance with third-party regulatory requirements
- Scheme Membership applications
- Change in Control applications
- Assistance with passporting and local requirements
- Ongoing compliance support via our Virtual Compliance Service (VCS)
- Training & Workshops
- Research Projects