Independent Payment Service Provider for SMEs and Conglomerates
Anderson Zaks is a leading omnichannel payment service provider (PSP) in the UK. The company delivers highly reliable, fast and secure payment processing services to small-to-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and multinational conglomerates across Europe.
Since Anderson Zaks started with integrated Chip and PIN more than 20 years ago, its RedCard payment platform has flourished in the ever-changing and challenging payment processing sector. During that time, there has been major changes in both regulatory compliance and innovative payment methods for face-to-face, online, card-not-present and mobile processing.
Comprehensive payment processing services
Anderson Zaks was one of the first to offer fully managed, secure, resilient and compliant payment processing services by:
- Enabling merchants to decrease their security risk
- Helping merchants to reduce their security Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance scope
- Supporting futureproof payment technology
- Incorporating new standards and procedures mandated by international payment schemes and acquirers
Anderson Zaks was the first UK PSP to join the European Payment Service Providers for Merchants (EPSM), taking an active role in international standard setting and helping to drive innovation.
Its RedCard Payment Gateway is PCI DSS Level 1 certified and offers a PCI validated point-to-point encryption (P2PE) service, and its RedCard software is Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) validated.
Omnichannel transactional solutions
Today, Anderson Zaks continues to lead the way in contactless, web, mobile and other omnichannel payments.
Working with electronic point-of-sale (ePOS) and mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) software vendors, hardware providers, all UK and Ireland acquirers and a network of international partners, Anderson Zaks’ service provision and payment expertise enables organisations to create a more responsive, flexible and customer-centric environment that includes cross-border and multi-currency transactions.
Benefits of Anderson Zaks
Anderson Zaks supports clients by offering:
- High reliability: at least 99.95% availability with sub one-second authentication
- Data centres located in secure ex-military bunkers
- Compliance assured: the simplest and most efficient way to achieve complete PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and ITIL v3 approval and compliance
- Emphasis on a personalised customer service
- Omnichannel processing: a single PSP to handle all channels and transactions
- Strong data security
- Fixed monthly fees: removing high-capital expenditure
- Powerful management information: supporting improved decision making
- Support for the latest devices and technologies, including token identifiers and point-to-point encryption
- Cross-border processing capabilities: bringing efficiencies, cost savings and eliminating duplication on international transactions
- Value-added services: such as mobile phone top-up, helping to boost revenues and aid customer retention
Personal payment processing services
As an independent company wholly focused on card payments and with more than 20 years’ experience, Anderson Zaks adds real value by helping merchants to navigate the payment processing industry.
By outsourcing payment processing to Anderson Zaks, merchants can reduce time, costs and resources associated with achieving and maintaining compliance, leaving them free to concentrate on growing their business and improving profitability.
Make an Enquiry
Thought LeadersJanuary 25, 2019
Make an Enquiry
- PDFBluefin and Anderson Zaks Partner to Provide PCI-Validated P2PE